Corporate Communications Executive
• Monitor daily news wires, publications etc for news of interest to be circulated. Maintain library of original reports on the company.
• Manage and review subscriptions, sponsorships and memberships, ensuring relevance and paid up at lowest possible cost for maximum impact.
• Manage corporate gifts requests, inventory and audit.
• Manage LinkedIn and social media postings, and keeping company website up to date. Monitor competitor websites weekly for salient corporate/industry developments.
• Provide effective support in events management (investor roadshows, air shows, corporate events, offsite meetings, industry events etc.) with a view to maximize business or branding opportunities and build on the corporate message.
• Provide effective support through internal communications with staff, and provide senior management support in keeping events diaries up to date to meet business goals.
• Manage department budget utilization and reporting
• Assist in ad-hoc assignments.
• Bachelor degree/Diploma (or equivalent qualification). Business or Mass Communications disciplines are preferred but not essential. Fresh graduates can be considered.
• Proficiency in written and spoken English and Mandarin is an advantage.
• High level of numeracy, and some acquaintance with financial modelling would be an advantage.
• Proficient in the full suite of Microsoft Office products.
• High integrity, good interpersonal and analytical skills.
• Problem solving skills, self-motivated, positive attitude, meticulous, able to work independently and under pressure in a fast paced environment.
If you like working in an international environment, please email us your CV with details of expected remuneration together with a recent photograph to:
Human Resources Director
BOC Aviation Limited
8 Shenton Way #18-01