Accounts Executive (Singapore Based)
Reporting to the Accounting Manager, the job duties include:
• Prepare invoices timely and in accordance with agreements
• Follow up with customers and/or banks on receipts and update accounting system
• Prepare outstanding receivables report and monitor overdue accounts closely
• Update security deposit schedules
• Prepare accounts receivables aging reconciliation with general ledgers
• Prepare journal entries
• Analyse fluctuations in income
• Ensure compliance with finance policies and procedures
• Assist in accounts receivable related projects
• Diploma in accountancy (or its equivalent) with at least 5 years of relevant accounting experience, preferably in a MNC.
• Possess good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, particularly in MS Excel and Words.
• High integrity, good interpersonal skills, meticulous and capable of delivering accurate and timely reports.
• Diligent and able to meet tight deadline in a fast paced working environment
• Knowledge of Oracle ERP is an added advantage
We offer attractive salary and bonus, welfare benefits and great working environment with strong teamwork and learning opportunities
If you thrive and enjoy working in a progressive and challenging work environment, please email us your CV to:
BOC Aviation Limited
8 Shenton Way #18-01