Chief Information Technology Officer (CITO)
Reporting to the Chief Operating Officer, the successful candidate will be the leader, manager and innovator in the Information Technology Department. The CITO oversees all technology-related strategies, initiatives and resources and work with the Senior Management Team to establish a technology vision and innovation road map for BOC Aviation. The suitable candidate shall take on the following key roles and responsibilities:
- Design, drive and lead an effective multiyear information technology (IT) strategy to enhance innovation and technology changes to fulfil the company's short and long-term objectives.
- Lead the company's technology development and integration processes. Determine how to leverage technology investments and capital to achieve set objectives and targets.
- Define, advise, prioritize and influence the use of emerging technologies and coordinate the evaluation, deployment and management of current and future technologies.
- Drive innovation by evaluating emerging technology trends and recommending those that improve user engagement and user experience, reduce costs and provide a competitive advantage.
- Provide strategic and tactical planning, development, evaluation and coordination of the information and technology operations of the company that support end users in the productive use of computer hardware and software.
- Provide leadership and guidance to all IT team members as well as to manage IT staffing and hiring matters, personnel development as well as performance coaching.
- Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science, or related field; Master’s degree in information technology or a technology-related discipline preferred.
- Minimum 8 – 10 years’ experience in software development role, information technology role, or related field; with minimum 5 years in a management or leadership role.
- Strong track record of leading complex global IT transformations within a diverse environment.
- Strategic mindset to envision the future and translate into tangible strategies and results.
- Results-oriented with the ability to effectively mentor and coach diverse teams to achieve sustainable results.
- Able to interact effectively with Senior Management to align IT strategies with business goals.
- Strong analytical, strategic planning, creative decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Strong self and social confidence with a tenacity towards achieving set targets within given timelines.
- Polished and persuasive communicator and presenter.
If you thrive and enjoy working in a progressive and challenging work environment, please email us your CV by 31 May 2019 to:
BOC Aviation Limited
8 Shenton Way #18-01