Finance Manager - Technical (Singapore Based)
• Develop monthly portfolio-wide maintenance cash flow model, projecting future maintenance cash reserve and return compensation receipts and future maintenance reserve reimbursement outflows, based on an aircraft-specific projection for each aircraft in the portfolio
• Prepare maintenance reserve cash flow budget each year and portfolio-wide maintenance reserve cash flow projections
• Analyse balance sheet impact of maintenance reserve and P&L impact of transition and repossessions
• Develop forecasting solution to automate future maintenance reserve cash flow projections
• Develop models, strategies and solutions for optimizing new and used aircraft maintenance cash flows, liaise with portfolio management, pricing and marketing
• Develop maintenance-related price adjustment mechanisms for aircraft sales and leasing campaigns
• Define budgets for technical projects. Monitor budget to actual, including commitments, for projects and provide oversight for project cost control. Manage project management budget definition and tracking in IT systems.
• Prepare and monitor Technical department budget and manage cost control process, including monthly reporting of actual and assessed actual versus budget
• Support procurement activities of the technical department, including the issue of RFPs, negotiation of General Terms Agreement (GTAs) and budget monitoring of procurement activities. Liaise with Finance, Legal and Procurement departments
• Participate in and contribute to maintenance cost related and other technical projects.
• At least 3 to 5 years of relevant working experience in commercial/finance functions in the aircraft maintenance or aircraft operating leasing industry (e.g. finance, portfolio management, pricing)
• Relevant working experience and good knowledge in accounting
• Possess good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, particularly in MS Excel modelling.
• Good communication skills, and self-organised
• Diligent and able to work under pressure and complete tasks within tight deadlines
If you thrive and enjoy working in a progressive and challenging work environment, please email us your CV by 9 January 2020 to:
BOC Aviation Limited
8 Shenton Way #18-01