Graduate Managment Associate Programme (Singapore-based)
About the Company
BOC Aviation Limited (“BOC Aviation”) is a leading global aircraft leasing company listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange. Headquartered in Singapore with offices in London, Dublin, New York and Tianjin, BOC Aviation owns, manages and has firm orders for more than 490 aircraft leased to over 90 airlines in close to 40 countries worldwide. The Company has an investment grade corporate credit rating of ‘A-’ from both Standard and Poor’s as well as Fitch Ratings.
About the GMA Programme
An exciting opportunity is now available at BOC Aviation in our two-year Graduate Management Associate (GMA) Programme. Having welcomed our inaugural batch of talent in 2018, we are once again seeking candidates who are passionate to take on a commercial role in the aircraft leasing industry.
Expected to commence in July 2019, successful candidates can expect 6 to 12-month stints in three key Departments during the full two-year GMA Programme. Additionally, all successful candidates will be engaged in a series of development activities to enable them to better understand BOC Aviation’s business. Candidates with proven ability and agility, amongst other desired attributes, will have the opportunity to be placed in a permanent commercial role in one of our global offices.
Roles and Responsibilities
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following:
- Prepare Letters of Intent (LOI) for leasing and sales transactions
- Relationship management with our airline customers
- Support analysis and research of revenue generating ideas
- Support deal origination, structuring, and negotiation
- Support credit review process
- Assist in collection of overdue customer receivables
- Support development of financial model to forecast the maintenance reserves on aircraft leases
- Passionate about commercial aviation and aircraft industry
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree holder
- Fresh graduate, or working experience of not more than 4 years preferably in aviation, legal or finance industries
- Positive attitude and is receptive to learning
- Good commercial acumen
- Good communications skills
If you are interested in this opportunity and like working in an international environment, please email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org