Human Resources Manager
Reporting to the Senior Vice President (Human Resources), the successful candidate will support the BOC Aviation Group and be responsible for effective HR operations related to payroll processing, performance management and HR administration. The following are the key roles and responsibilities:
- Ensure smooth running and timely delivery of comprehensive HR services and operations.
- Administer performance management for the Group so as to ensure half-year and full-year reviews are completed on time and in accordance to the process and procedures.
- Collate and update monthly corporate and revenue team transaction pipeline scorecards.
- Administer performance goal setting and quarterly work plan submissions by all departments.
- Support HODs to ensure KPIs are specific and measureable. Monitor employee performance improvement gaps and plans.
- Ensure all payroll transactions are processed timely and efficiently.
- Ensure payroll management is compliant with applicable laws and payroll work flows/processes adhere to company policies and procedures.
- Support in compensation benchmarking surveys/exercises so as to ensure pay equity both internally and externally.
- Provide HR advisory, anticipate and meet the HR needs of the respective departments.
- Assist and actively support ad-hoc assignments or special projects.
- Degree in Human Resources, Business Administration or equivalent.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in a HR Generalist/HRBP role; with at least 3 years work experience related to performance management. Regional HR experience an added advantage.
- Working knowledge and experience in payroll processing and management. Experience in multi-location payroll and taxes will be an added advantage.
- Meticulous, organized with strong analytical ability.
- Well-versed in Singapore employment laws, statutory guidelines and industry best HR practices.
- Proficient and savvy in the use of Microsoft Office.
- Creative problem solver with the ability to handle multiple complex tasks.
- Effective communicator with strong inter-personal skills. Able to influence and manage employees of all levels.
- Able to work independently, perform well under pressure and thrive in a fast-pace and dynamic work environment.
- Excellent command of the English language (both spoken and written) and high proficiency in business Mandarin an added advantage.
If you thrive and enjoy working in a progressive and challenging work environment, please email us your CV by 21 June 2019 to:
BOC Aviation Limited
8 Shenton Way #18-01