Internal Audit Manager (Singapore Based)
Reporting to the Head of Internal Audit, the role encompasses the following:
• Conducted risk-based audits in financial, operational and HKEX compliance area to evaluate the adequacy and effectiveness of policies and procedures and related internal controls;
• Prepare effective internal audit programmes based on risk identification and assessment, periodically update audit programs in designated area to ensure that audits are executed rigorously and consistently and reflect the business changes accordingly;
• Perform assigned audits by executing approved audit programs and questionnaires
• Reviews and evaluates the adequacy and effectiveness of policies and procedures and related internal controls
• Identified internal controls deficiencies, prepare reports on audit findings and recommendations and Communicate audit findings to the auditee, evaluate adequacy of auditee’s responses to the audit issue raised;
• Perform periodic follow-up on prior audit recommendation to ensure implementation by Management;
• Data collection and analysis in designated areas, perform annual internal control self-assessment for the companies;
• Prepare, maintain and update audit files accordingly, including audit workpaper, audit report, training record, etc.
• Other ad hoc assignments.
The suitable candidate is expected to possess a degree in accountancy, information technology or other finance related study with at least 5 years relevant auditing experience. Candidate with internal auditing experience in MNCs or banks is preferred. You will need to be meticulous, conscientious, and a self-starter with ability to work independently in fast-paced environment. You should possess good interpersonal, analytical, and problem solving skills. Proficiency in both written and spoken business English is a must, whilst Mandarin is an advantage as the position may require reporting to our major shareholder in China. You will need to be proficient in MS Excel/Word.
If you like working in an international environment, please email us your CV with details of expected remuneration to:
Human Resources Director
BOC Aviation Limited
8 Shenton Way #18-01
Visit our website for more information: www.bocaviation.com