Information Technology Manager
BOC Aviation Limited (“BOC Aviation”) is a leading global aircraft operating leasing company with a fleet of 567 aircraft owned, managed and on order. Its owned and managed fleet is leased to 92 airlines in 40 countries and regions as at 31 March 2020. BOC Aviation is listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange (HKEx code: 2588) and has its headquarters in Singapore with offices in Dublin, London, New York and Tianjin. The Company has an investment grade corporate credit rating of "A-" from both Standard and Poor’s and Fitch Ratings. We are seeking suitable candidates to apply for the following position to be based at our Singapore office:
Information Technology Manager
Reporting to the Chief Information Technology Officer, the successful candidate shall be a technology leader, consultant, subject matter expert and change agent in the Information Technology Department supporting the business functions. The IT Manager shall manage key applications and systems, lead process improvement and optimization initiatives and support IT projects across relevant business functions. The suitable candidate shall take on the following key roles and responsibilities:
- Lead & manage the Digital Transformation journey in the organization; working with IT and business stakeholders under the guidance of the CITO.
- Provide input to formulate IT strategy & roadmap that is aligned to business strategy and IT direction, and executing them within budgets and timelines.
- Pro-actively engage and build strong relationships with internal business stakeholders, external partners and technology solution providers.
- Evaluate business asks and needs, and translate them into detailed, unambiguous functional and non-functional requirements.
- Conduct fit and gap analysis between requirements and viable solutions.
- Overall technology owner of front and mid-office applications and ensure that these applications are well managed with minimal downtime and disruptions to the business users. Provide clear technology roadmap of these applications including continuous enhancements and upgrades.
- Partner with different IT stakeholders across infrastructure, compliance, cyber security and IT finance to deliver system solutions.
- Work with external technology providers to deliver solutions and capabilities.
- Manage vendor performance ensuring SLA are met and ensure investments are monitored and optimized.
- Partner with different IT stakeholders across infrastructure, compliance, cyber security and finance to deliver system solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology, computer science, or related field.
- Minimum 12 to 15 years’ experience in Information Technology role with experience in managing IT systems and applications, project management and vendor management.
- Strong technical acumen and understanding of key technology concepts and architecture.
- Able to accurately translate and document business needs into functional and non-functional requirements.
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
- Good working knowledge on Cloud based systems & architecture.
- Organized and detail oriented with the ability to efficiently manage multiple tasks.
If you thrive and enjoy working in a progressive and dynamic work environment, please email us your CV by 22 May 2020 to:
BOC Aviation Limited
8 Shenton Way #18-01
Visit our website for more information: www.bocaviation.com