Pricing & Portfolio Analysis Manager
Reporting to the Senior Manager, Pricing and Portfolio Management, the successful candidate will support lease placement and aircraft sales transaction decision-making for both owned and managed aircraft. The successful candidate will also be responsible to provide insight for sound portfolio management decisions with fleet-wide analytics. The following are the key roles and responsibilities:
- Provide all lease pricing analysis for Letter of Intent and Term Sheet preparation to support the sales team to place new aircraft.
- Support the sales teams with transaction-specific analytics and pricing to support lease negotiations.
- Prepare lease versus sale analysis for internal use and for third-party servicing clients.
- Run full cash-flow analysis and coordinate with Technical Department to optimize maintenance cost projections for proposed transactions.
- Prepare used aircraft remarketing summaries liaising with inputs from respective departments to support re-marketing for sale or re-lease.
- Determine the sale closing price adjustments and support the Aircraft Sales budget analysis.
- Gather, consolidate and analyse market intelligence reports gathered by sales teams and prepare monthly report highlighting trends.
- Provide timely and accurate support for Board, Management Committee and other approval papers for lease placement and sale transactions.
- Support the reporting and servicing of managed aircraft.
- Degree in Finance/Business/Economics (or equivalent) with at least 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Strong financial modelling skills and highly proficient in Microsoft Office particularly MS Excel.
- Strong analytical skills and detail oriented.
- Methodical and able to deliver accurate reports on time.
- Diligent and able meet tight deadlines in a fast paced work environment.
- Understanding of Aircraft Lease Pricing and Maintenance Reserves will be a strong advantage.
If you thrive and enjoy working in a progressive and challenging work environment, please email us your CV by 21 Jun 2019 to:
BOC Aviation Limited
8 Shenton Way #18-01