Pricing & Portfolio Analysis Manager
Reporting to the Head of Pricing & Portfolio Management, the successful candidate will lead the Company’s used aircraft lease placement and sales transaction analysis, support decision-making for both owned and managed aircraft and provide timely and accurate transaction analytics and cash-flow analysis. The successful candidate shall take on the following key roles and responsibilities:
- Evaluate used aircraft lease placement sales and purchases.
- Review full cash-flow and Profit & Loss analysis of all placement candidates, optimize maintenance cash-flows for proposed transactions and determine the optimal lease term and most cost effective strategy for the lessor.
- Support the aircraft sales budget analysis and optimize sales timing based on maintenance condition, projected expenses and market factors.
- Contribute to the preparation of used aircraft remarketing plans and liaise with other departments to support re-marketing for sale or re-lease.
- Maintain portfolio models of managed aircraft Asset Backed Securitizations (ABS) managed by the Company. To monitor, evaluate and forecast performance for the purpose of optimizing results. Support the reporting and servicing of managed aircraft including ABS transactions.
- Provide accurate reports and timely support for Board, Management Committee and other approval papers for lease placement and sale transactions.
- Degree in either Finance, Business, Economics, Mathematics or equivalent with at least 10 years of relevant work experience.
- Strong background and working experience of used aircraft lease pricing and optimizing maintenance cash-flows.
- Strong financial modelling skills and highly proficient in Microsoft Office particularly MS Excel.
- Strong analytical skills and detail-oriented.
- Methodical and able to deliver accurate reports on time.
- Diligent and able meet tight deadlines in a fast paced work environment.
If you thrive and enjoy working in a progressive and challenging work environment, please email us your CV by 11 November 2019 to:
BOC Aviation Limited
8 Shenton Way #18-01