Reporting to the Head of Strategy & Market Research, the successful candidate shall take on the following key roles and responsibilities:
- Develop and maintain an extensive array of databases on a continuous basis.
- Learn and/or develop SQL skills to utilize relevant databases.
- Provide data or charts in response to requests from internal clients.
- Search reports and online sources in English and Mandarin.
- Assist with projects across multiple fields and disciplines.
- Other ad hoc reports as requested from time to time.
The role offers an exciting opportunity for the successful candidate to gain exposure to the aviation, financial markets and related industries. A curious mind, hunger to learn and ability to thrive in a progressive and fast paced work environment are critical for success in this position. Strong proficiency in English and Mandarin (both written and spoken) is required for this role. A strong working knowledge on Microsoft Excel, Word and PowerPoint is a must; and a high competency in SQL and Microsoft Access will be an added advantage. Strong report writing skills is also another key requirement. The successful candidate is also required to travel for work assignments as and when required. The ideal candidate will either be a recent graduate or someone with up to 5 years relevant work experience. An existing knowledge of the airline leasing industry will be an added advantage.
If you thrive and enjoy working in a progressive and challenging work environment, please email us your CV by 21 Jun 2019 to:
BOC Aviation Limited
8 Shenton Way #18-01