Senior Business Analyst (Singapore Based)
Reporting to the Chief Information Technology Officer, the successful candidate will be the consultant, subject matter expert and business process change agent in the Information Technology Department supporting the business. The SBA will lead process improvement and optimization initiatives across selected functions in BOC Aviation. The suitable candidate shall take on the following key roles and responsibilities:
• Pro-actively engage, manage and build strong relationships with both business and technology stakeholders. Gather and analyse business and user requirements while reviewing and aligning these requirements to conduct fit and gap analysis.
• Solicit business needs and process work flows to identify viable solution designs. Translate solutions into detailed, unambiguous, business and functional requirements.
• Lead business process improvement/optimization, digital transformation and automation initiatives across selected functions in the Group.
• Consult and advise users on technology related matters.
• Develop ‘as-is’ knowledge of processes and systems, and help define ‘to-be’ system solutions.
• Partner with different IT teams across infrastructure, compliance, cyber security and other functional teams to deliver system solutions.
• Analyse business problems and issues using data and information from internal and external sources.
• Assist in project coordination activities, scheduling and liaison with internal and external parties. Provide resource requirements and develop cost estimation.
• Assist in the IT vision and roadmap development for the Group.
• Bachelor’s degree in information technology, computer science, or related field.
• Minimum 8 to 10 years’ experience in information technology role.
• Working knowledge and experience in Oracle Hyperion and/or Oracle R12 Purchasing and/or Oracle Fusion Procurement with implementation experience of at least 2 full scale projects a plus.
• Strong technical acumen and understanding of key technology concepts, basics in SQL, functional programming and architecture.
• Able to accurately translate and document business needs into functional requirements and produce quality documentation.
• Strong analytical, creative decision making and problem-solving skills.
• Organized and detail oriented with the ability to manage multiple tasks.
• Delivery focused and committed to specific project tasks to ensure overall deadlines are met.
If you believe you would thrive in a dynamic, team-based company operating in a global business environment, then we would like to hear from you. Please send or email, in complete confidence, your full CV, with details of expected remuneration to:
Senior Vice President, Human Resources
c/o 8 Shenton Way #18-01