Reporting to the Deputy Head of Treasury, the successful candidate will be responsible for loan, derivative and deposit administration for BOC Aviation and shall take on the following key roles and responsibilities:
- Process loan and derivative payments to banks.
- Monitor and check rate fixing basis and interest computation for floating rate loans and bonds.
- Liaise with financiers for day-to-day loan operation matters.
- Update daily bank balance and expected inflows and outflows for cashflow management.
- Input money market fund trades into the system as well as Treasury transactions including loan, derivative and deposit information into Quantum Treasury management system.
- Monitor accuracy of loan record data produced by Risk for budgeting and sensitivity analyses.
- Monitor and report on outstanding intercompany loans, fixed deposit balances, hedge ratio, liquidity, bank exposure and unutilized bank credit limit.
- Diploma in Accountancy/Finance/Business/Economics (or equivalent) with at least 5 years of relevant work experience.
- Good working knowledge about Treasury systems will be an added advantage.
- Good working knowledge on Microsoft Office particularly MS Excel and MS Word.
- Strong language proficiency in English and Mandarin (both written and spoken).
- High integrity, good interpersonal skills, meticulous and able to deliver accurate reports on time.
- Diligent and able meet tight deadlines in a fast paced work environment.
If you thrive and enjoy working in a progressive and challenging work environment, please email us your CV by 21 Jun 2019 to:
BOC Aviation Limited
8 Shenton Way #18-01