BOC Aviation Announces Operational Data for the Second Quarter Ended 30 June 2017
07 Jul 2017
BOC Aviation Limited (HKEX Code: 2588, “BOC Aviation”) announces its operational transactions for the second quarter ended 30 June 2017 and as at 30 June 2017:
- Portfolio comprised 297 owned and managed aircraft, with an average aircraft age of 3.1 years and an average remaining lease term of 7.8 years for owned aircraft fleet, weighted by net book value
- Order book of 1961 aircraft
- Took delivery of 18 aircraft (including 1 acquired by an airline customer on delivery) in the second quarter of 2017
- Added 22 lease commitments in the second quarter of 2017
- Customer base of 75 airlines in 34 countries in the owned and managed portfolios
- Sold 13 owned aircraft in the second quarter of 2017
- Managed fleet comprised 36 aircraft
- Total number of aircraft scheduled for delivery in 2017 has increased to 80, of which 95% have been committed for lease
- Aircraft utilisation improved to 99.9% for the second quarter ended 30 June 2017
1. Includes all commitments to purchase aircraft including those where an airline customer has the right to acquire the relevant aircraft on delivery.
Shareholders and potential investors are reminded that the above operational data are based on the Company’s records and have not been audited or reviewed by the Company’s auditors.
About BOC Aviation
BOC Aviation is a leading global aircraft operating leasing company with a fleet of 493 aircraft owned, managed and on order. Its owned and managed fleet was leased to 75 airlines worldwide in 34 countries as at 30 June 2017. BOC Aviation is listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange (HKEx code: 2588) and has its headquarters in Singapore with offices in Dublin, London and Tianjin. For more information, visit www.bocaviation.com.
For more information, please contact:
Tel: +65 6325 9878
Mobile: +65 9837 9873