Operational Data For The First Quarter Ended 31 March 2018
11 Apr 2018
BOC Aviation Limited (HKEX Code: 2588, “BOC Aviation”) announces its operational transactions for the quarter ended 31 March 2018 and as at 31 March 2018:
- A portfolio of 321 owned and managed aircraft, with an average aircraft age of 3.1 years and an average remaining lease term of 8.1 years for owned aircraft fleet, weighted by net book value
- Order book of 167 aircraft1
- Took delivery of 12 aircraft
- Signed 14 leases
- Customer base of 82 airlines in 33 countries and regions in the owned and managed portfolios
- Sold eight owned aircraft
- Managed fleet comprised 30 aircraft
- The total number of aircraft scheduled to be delivered in 2018 is 54, including five that we expect airline customers to acquire on delivery, all of which have been committed for lease2
- Aircraft utilisation at 100%
Certain airline customers have notified us of their intention to acquire on delivery a total of 10 of our aircraft on order (including five scheduled for delivery in 2018), comprising two Airbus A320NEO family aircraft, two Airbus A330NEO family aircraft and six Boeing 787 family aircraft.
Of our orderbook only two US-manufactured aircraft are committed for lease to Chinese customers and both are scheduled for delivery in June 2018.
Shareholders and potential investors are reminded that the above operational data are based on the Company’s records and have not been audited or reviewed by the Company’s auditors.
About BOC Aviation
BOC Aviation is a leading global aircraft operating leasing company with a fleet of 488 aircraft owned, managed and on order. Its owned and managed fleet was leased to 82 airlines worldwide in 33 countries and regions as at 31 March 2018. BOC Aviation is listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange (HKEx code: 2588) and has its headquarters in Singapore with offices in Dublin, London, New York and Tianjin. For more information, visit www.bocaviation.com.
For more information, please contact:
Tel: +65 6325 9878
Mobile: +65 9837 9873