HEAD OF POWERPLANT
Responsible for leading the new Powerplant department covering all powerplant technical, procurement and commercial strategy, analysis, and negotiations to generate maximum long-term value of the owned, managed and to be delivered Powerplant portfolio.
This will be achieved through active powerplant asset management to minimize powerplant purchase and maintenance costs, maximize value for sale or retention of whole aircraft and spare engines and focus on ensuring that the Company’s expected returns are met, and the risk is appropriately managed.
In addition, to utilise technical and operational understanding of engine programs to focus negotiations on value added contractual protections valued by potential owners and operators and creating a competitive advantage for aircraft placement, asset management and trading activities for the Company.
Reporting to Chief Operating Officer, the successful candidate will assume the following key roles:
- Assume overall responsibility for all powerplant related strategy and ensuring that the engine strategy is reflected in deal economics analysis, procurement, LOI/lease negotiations, asset monitoring, transition and repossession projects, and aircraft sales / part-out.
- Manage and develop innovative solutions to maximize inherent asset value of the engine and APU at all stages of an engine life cycle, including effective countermeasures to preserve or enhance asset value.
- Effective negotiator to oversee and manage all negotiations with manufacturers and service providers in relation to engines and APUs.
- Oversee the continuous review of technical or operational information from lessees, manufacturers, vendors, regulatory authorities, and other industry sources, and determine how this affects asset allocation.
- Define and maintain standards for powerplant management for the Company. Define and manage appropriate procedures for information, escalation, and exception handling.
- Experienced leader of technical and commercial personnel with proven track record of managing a department covering Powerplant
- Result focus and commercially driven to achieve financial targets in an OEM, airline, or engine leasing company.
- Strong financial, analytical skills and decision-making skills.
- Strong understanding of engine procurement and aircraft / engine leasing markets and players.
- Ability to formulate and execute procurement and asset management strategy relating to aircraft engines.
- Performance driven and customer and supplier focused, with established relationships at senior level of engine OEMs and MROs.
If you believe you would thrive in a dynamic, team-based company operating in a global business environment, then we would like to hear from you.
Please send or email, in complete confidence, your full CV, with details of expected remuneration to:
Head of Human Resources
79 Robinson Road #15-01
Email: [email protected]