IT MANAGER (Infrastructure & Operations)
Based at our office in London or Dublin, the IT Manager manages the infrastructure and operation, and day-to-day support of end-user computing.
Reporting to the Infrastructure & Operations Team Lead, the successful candidate shall take on the following:
Operations and Support
- Day to day support of the following functions
- M365 - Endpoint Management/Exchange Online Protection/Microsoft Defender
- M365 Product Suite/Windows 10 Enterprise
- Working with Microsoft Support on technical issues
- Track and manage support tickets of the supporting areas
- Meeting room video conference systems
- Mobile devices (iOS)
- Digital Guardian/CrowdStrike/Defender endpoint protection solutions
- Disaster Recovery and Business Continuity activities
- Management of networks on the following technologies
- Cisco Meraki Wireless AP/Switches
- Cato Network appliances
- Telco connectivity – Internet links and MPLS/P2P links between overseas offices and HQ
- Management of UC/Video Conference equipment on the following technologies
- Microsoft Teams Room/Zoom Room
- Logitech VC system
- MS Teams Calling system
- Develops and maintains project schedules, and incorporates regular updates from project team.
- Participates in project meetings and follow-up between meetings to drive issues to closure.
- Works with vendors to resolve product related issues.
- Coordinates with vendors to perform routine maintenance and support.
- Works closely with IT Leaders to understand technology and business needs and goals
- Works with the Lead of Infrastructure and Operations to maintain a productive working relationship with technology staff, project sponsors, system users, and vendors.
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, engineering, or related field.
- Minimum 7 years of experience as a manager of infrastructure and operations or in similar capacity.
- Working knowledge and experience in systems, networks, and communications technology.
- Prior experience in Microsoft M365 and endpoints management (laptops and mobile devices).
- Good understanding of key technology concepts and architecture.
- Able to accurately translate and document organisation needs into functional and non-functional requirements.
- Strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills. Organized and detail oriented.
- ITIL certified is an advantage but not mandatory.
If you believe you will thrive in a dynamic and high performing company operating in a global business environment, then we would like to hear from you. Please send or email, in complete confidence, your full CV, with details of expected remuneration to:
Head of Human Resources
c/o 79 Robinson Road #15-01
Visit our website for more information: www.bocaviation.com