Reporting to the Senior Vice President (Configuration & Delivery), the successful candidate assumes the following key roles:
- Primary focus for Airbus delivery matters with responsibilities for timely delivery to lessees, production quality assurance matters, liaising with Airbus for timely resolution of any production quality and supply chain issues.
- Represent the company as primary point of contact for all Airbus production and delivery matters.
- Management of contracted aircraft production inspection team.
- Supporting the Marketing team with aircraft placement, lessee specification reviews and specification pricing activities primarily for Europe (both Airbus and Boeing related specifications).
- Management of the new aircraft delivery program through to Lessee delivery.
- Liaise and manage Service Providers for any necessary post-delivery work.
- Interface with manufacturers on product developments.
- Review of Letter of Intent / lease agreement provisions.
- Provide weekly reports on all Airbus production, delivery matters.
- Bachelor's Degree in Engineering or related field or equivalent experience.
- Minimum 6-8 years relevant experience in a Technical, Procurement or Aircraft Project role or in a similar capacity.
- Familiarity with the aircraft in the company’s current and planned product mix.
- Able to think strategically, highly analytical with strong commercial acumen and numerical skills.
- Superior attention to detail and accuracy with the ability to navigate and manage lease agreements and programs.
- Strong interpersonal, influencing and communication skills with the ability to successfully engage and influence stakeholders of all levels.
- Highly driven with a strong commitment to deliver quality work.
- Able to perform under pressure in a fast-paced working environment and travel at short notice.
If you believe you would thrive in a dynamic, team-based company operating in a global business environment, then we would like to hear from you.
Please send or email, in complete confidence, your full CV, with details of expected remuneration to:
Head of Human Resources
79 Robinson Road #15-01
Email: [email protected]