Reporting directly to the Head of Tax, the successful candidate assumes the following key roles:
- Advise on and recommend structures and contract terms to manage tax risks of leasing and sale transactions, including discussions with customers and advisors.
- Represent the Group’s positions on minimising tax risks as directed by the Head of Tax, in discussions with external customers and suppliers.
- Assist in managing the Group’s external tax advisors to provide deliverables on expected timelines, quality level and fees.
- Oversee all aspects of tax compliance, ensuring accurate and timely review and submission of all tax returns and timely payment of taxes in Singapore and other jurisdictions as required.
- Monitor changes in tax regulations and evaluate impact of changes to the Group.
- Ensure accuracy of tax provisions for Group entities in Singapore and other jurisdictions as required at monthly, quarterly and semi-annual financial reporting cycles.
- Prepare and maintain tax budget and forecast information for both tax provisioning and tax cash flows in cooperation with Financial Planning and Analysis team.
- Determine and inform the tax team and management team of tax impacts from changes to forecasts and business scenarios.
- Chartered Accountant (CA) or member of Association of Chartered Certified Accountants (ACCA) with degree in accountancy or equivalent qualification.
- At least 5 years of relevant tax and accounting experience in a MNC and/or in a public accounting firm specialising in tax.
- Experience in advising on tax issues for cross border aircraft leasing and sale transactions is a must.
- Experience in IFRS reporting and taxes in Singapore (corporate tax, GST and transfer pricing) is a must.
- Experience in tax compliance in countries outside Singapore is an advantage.
- High proficiency in English (both written and spoken) is a must.
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, particularly in MS Excel and Word is a must.
- Proficiency in Oracle accounting system is an advantage.
- Good interpersonal and persuasion skills, uses initiative, analytical and organized.
- Diligent and able to complete tasks within tight deadlines.
- Able to work with minimal supervision and to cooperate effectively with peers to complete projects.
If you believe you would thrive in a dynamic, team-based company operating in a global business environment, then we would like to hear from you.
Please send or email, in complete confidence, your full CV, with details of expected remuneration to:
Human Resources Director
79 Robinson Road #15-01