VICE PRESIDENT / SENIOR VICE PRESIDENT AIRCRAFT SALES
Based in our Dublin office and reporting to the Head of Aircraft Sales relating to:
- Sales of aircraft with or without leases attached to non-airline investors in the Europe to achieve revenue targets;
- Establish relationships with financial institutions and investors that may buy aircraft with or without leases attached;
- Prepare RPF documents summarizing key elements of each deal with a view to maximize gains on sale, coordinate and lead a managed competitive bidding process;
- Manage detailed project timetable for each transaction to ensure deadlines are met and transactions closed;
- Understand and track changing demand of investors and assess any potential deal opportunity;
- Understanding of all revenue aspects of the business, including the financial, tax, legal and accounting and credit risk issues involved in aircraft trading.
You will have a proven track record of closing transactions for large commercial aircraft, preferably in sales of aircraft to non-airline investors. In addition, you will already have an established network within Europe to conduct such business without further induction. You will have strong business acumen, customer relationship management, communication skills and a commitment to extensive travel.
If you like working in an international environment, please email us your CV with details of expected remuneration to:
Human Resources Director
79 Robinson Road #15-01
Visit our website for more information: www.bocaviation.com