Operational Data For The Second Quarter Ended 30 June 2018
09 Jul 2018
BOC Aviation Limited (HKEX Code: 2588, “BOC Aviation”) announces its operational transactions for the second quarter ended 30 June 2018 and as at 30 June 2018:
- A portfolio of 324 owned and managed aircraft, with an average aircraft age of 3.0 years and an average remaining lease term of 8.3 years for owned aircraft fleet, weighted by net book value
- Order book of 163 aircraft1
- Took delivery of 15 aircraft (including one acquired by an airline customer on delivery)
- Signed 16 lease commitments
- Customer base of 88 airlines in 35 countries and regions in the owned and managed portfolios
- Sold ten owned and one managed aircraft
- Managed fleet comprised 29 aircraft
- The total number of aircraft delivered and scheduled to be delivered in 2018 is 58, all of which have been committed for lease and six of which have been or are expected to be acquired by airline customers on delivery
- Aircraft utilisation at 100%
Certain airline customers have notified us of their intention to acquire on delivery a total of 14 of our aircraft on order (including five scheduled for delivery in the second half of 2018), comprising six Airbus A320NEO family aircraft, two Airbus A330NEO family aircraft and six Boeing 787 family aircraft.
Shareholders and potential investors are reminded that the above operational data are based on the Company’s records and have not been audited or reviewed by the Company’s auditors.
About BOC Aviation
BOC Aviation is a leading global aircraft operating leasing company with a fleet of 487 aircraft owned, managed and on order. Its owned and managed fleet was leased to 88 airlines worldwide in 35 countries and regions as at 30 June 2018. BOC Aviation is listed on the Hong Kong Stock Exchange (HKEx code: 2588) and has its headquarters in Singapore with offices in Dublin, London, New York and Tianjin. For more information, visit www.bocaviation.com.
For more information, please contact:
Tel: +65 6325 9878
Mobile: +65 9837 9873